Comments and suggestions related to the general operation of the library.
- Contact: Joan Heath, Associate Vice President and University Librarian
- By phone: 512.245.2133
- Or, use submit feedback using this online form
For adaptive equipment contact:
- Floyd Stull
- By phone: 512.245.2319
For reference services contact:
- Barbara Potts
- By phone: 512.245.3682
Acquisitions & Collection Development
Tell us what books, media, or e-resources you would like added to the collection.
- Contact: Selene Hinojosa
- By phone: 512.245.1843
- Subject Librarians and Faculty Liaisons
- Alkek Order Suggestion Form (broad subject area)
- Order Request Form (specific titles)
Information about borrowing or renewing library materials, library holds and fines
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 512.245.1090
Information for students enrolled in an online course.
Information about submitting a document to the institutional repository.
- Contact: Todd Peters
- By phone: 512.245.3963
Help with location of documents, map services, and collection information.
- Contact Rory Elliott
- By Phone: 512.245.3686
Looking for something we don't own? Borrow it from another library.
- Contact: Jerry Weathers or Michelle Williams
- By phone: 512.245.4893
- Online interlibrary loan request (Illiad)
Request a library research instruction session for your class:
Get research assistance, schedule an appointment with a librarian, and more.
- Contact: Lisa Ancelet
- By phone: 512.245.3893
- Reference Desk: 512.245.2686
- Contact your subject librarian or use the Ask a Librarian service
- Request a Research Consultation
Report a Problem
Report technical problems experienced while using the library catalog, databases or other electronic research tools.
Questions about placing materials on reserve or how to locate reserves.
Thesis & Dissertation Preparation
Questions about submission or binding
- Contact: Shirley Lipinski
- By phone: 512.245.3890
Questions about electronic version:
IT Assistance Center (ITAC)
For questions about connecting to the Texas State wireless network or for other computer related problems.
- By Phone: 512.245.ITAC (4822)
- ITAC Website
Instructional Technologies Support
For questions about streaming media services, AdobeConnect, ePortfolios, online and hybrid course development, TRACS, etc.
- ITS Contacts
- By phone: 512.245.2319
Student Learning Assistance Center (SLAC)
Tutoring in many subject areas, online resources,standardized test preparation and more.