The Library Acquisitions Department acquires library materials for the collection. These include books, journals, other serials, media, and electronic resources. Besides collection development, ordering and receiving, the department is also responsible for binding and repair of materials.
- Acquisitions: Ginger Williams, Head Acquisitions Librarian, (512) 245-3009
- Collection Development: Selene Hinojosa, Collection Development Librarian (512) 245-1843
- Book & AV orders: Scott Pope, Monographic Acquisitions Librarian, (512) 245-8737
- Continuing Resources: vacant, contact Scott Pope, Monographic Acq Librarian (512) 245-8737
- Bindery: Shirley Lipinski, Bindery Manager, (512) 245-3890