The Library Acquisitions Department acquires library materials for the collection. These include books, journals, other serials, media, and electronic resources. Besides collection development, ordering and receiving, the department is also responsible for binding and repair of materials.
Note: The following documents, Calculation of Depart. Allocations and Annual Serials Review Process, are being updated in Fall 2017. Please see the Collection Budget Model Slides above. Contact Ginger Williams if you have questions.
- Acquisitions: Ginger Williams, Head Acquisitions Librarian, (512) 245-3009
- Collection Development: Selene Hinojosa, Collection Development Librarian (512) 245-1843
- Book & AV orders: Amanda Price, Monographic Acquisitions Librarian, (512) 245-2643
- Continuing Resources: Scott Pope, Continuing Resources Librarian (512) 245-8737
- Bindery: Shirley Lipinski, Bindery Manager, (512) 245-3890