Get a Texshare card
Request a card online through this TexShare card form. You can also sign up in person at the Circulation Desk in the library.
Please contact Circulation at 512.245.3681, or via email with any questions you have regarding the Texshare card.
Texshare card user guidelines
- Texshare cards allow you borrowing privileges when visiting participating libraries.
- All current students and employees are eligible.
- Student cards expire at the end of the semester. Faculty cards expire at the end of the academic year.
- Materials must be returned to the same library from which they were borrowed.
- You are responsible for any charges for lost or damaged materials.
- Students who do not return items will have "holds" attached to their records that prevent registering for classes, obtaining transcripts or grades, etc.