Get a Texshare card
Request a card online through this TexShare card form.
Sign up in person at the Circulation Desk. Or contact Circulation at 512.245.3681, or via email.
Texshare card user guidelines
- Texshare cards allow you borrowing privileges when visiting participating libraries.
- All current students and employees are eligible.
- Student cards expire at the end of the semester. Faculty cards expire at the end of the academic year.
- Materials must be returned to the same library from which they were borrowed.
- You are responsible for any charges for lost or damaged materials.
- Students who do not return items will have "holds" attached to their records that prevent registering for classes, obtaining transcripts or grades, etc.