Join the Conversation
Tips for Making a Request
To ensure accurate processing follow these steps:
- Before making a request, check the library catalog to make sure that the material is not owned by the library and available.
- Supply all information including title, author, publisher, date of publication, & edition;
- For periodical articles, provide the author, unabbreviated journal name, volume, date of the issue, & page numbers;
- Indicate the date after which material is no longer needed;
- Indicate the specific index, bibliography, or book which was the source of the citation;
- Indicate the maximum acceptable charge, ranging from "zero" to a dollar amount to "no limit".
- If these steps are overlooked, valuable time can be lost if ILL must contact you to approve fees, or need additional information in researching rare/hard to find resources.