RefWorks 2.0 is web-based bibliographic software that enables you to:
- Organize your research
- Include citations while you write your paper
- Build a bibliography in a variety of formats
- Import references from many data sources
- Create bibliographies in different document formats (Word, RTF, HTML, etc.)
There is no software to download and update, and you can access your personal account from any computer connected to the internet.
Our group code is: RWTexasSU
You will enter your TxState NetID and password to get the RefWorks site. Then you will use your RefWorks login and password.
- Introduction to Refworks Guide
- RefWorks 2.0 Quick Start Guide
- page 3 of the Quick Start Guide will show you how to import from online catalogs, such as the Alkek Library Catalog or from specific databases.
- Write-N-Cite Quick Start Guide
- RefWorks 2.0 Online Video Tutorials
- RefWorks 2.0 Fundamentals Workbook
- RefWorks 2.0 Advanced Features Workbook
- RefWorks 2.0 Training & Support
Access your RefWorks 2.0 account from your mobile device!
All workshops take place in Alkek 101 unless an alternate location is listed on the schedule below.
Can't make it to a scheduled workshop? You can request an Individual Research Consultation for one on one RefWorks instruction.