Subject librarians provide the following services:
- provide in-depth, specialized research assistance to library patrons;
- engage with academic departments by informing faculty of new resources;
- seek opportunities for collaboration with faculty or other activities;
- offer or attend workshops in their subject areas on specific databases or technological innovations that can be used in teaching or research;
- conduct collection management in their subject area for an improved collection to meet research and curricular needs.
Clicking on any of the subjects listed below will direct you to the profile and contact information of your subject librarian. If you are redirected to the Research Services profile page it just means that we do not have a librarian assigned to that subject at this time. Use the Ask a Librarian service and another librarian will assist you