Services for Alumni
Information For Recent Graduates/Students
Students retain access to electronic mail and electronic library resources for as long as their NetID is active.
Services In the Library Building
Texas State University Alumni may...
- Use the library’s collections in the library
- Access the internet on the limited use public stations on the 4nd floor of the Alkek Library
- Access most electronic resources licensed by the library in the library
- Use reference services and the Ask A Librarian service
- Borrow materials (Texas State Alumni Association member card or TexShare card required)
Online Access Off Campus
- Several of the databases available through the University Library are purchased via the TexShare program. Anyone who uses a library that participates in TexShare should have off-site access to TexShare databases via their public library affiliation.
- Texas State University alumni living outside Texas are encouraged to check with their local public library for database access as many states have programs similar to TexShare.