Alumni Services and Resources
Information For Recent Graduates/Students
Students retain access to electronic mail and electronic library resources for as long as their NetID is active.
Services In the Library Building
Texas State University Alumni may...
- Use the library’s collections in the library
- Access the internet on the limited use public stations on the 2nd floor of the Alkek Library
- Access most electronic resources licensed by the library in the library
- Use reference services and the Ask A Librarian service
- Borrow materials (Texas State Alumni Association member card or TexShare card required)
Online Access Off Campus
- Several of the databases available through the University Library are purchased via the TexShare program. Anyone who uses a library that participates in TexShare should have off-site access to TexShare databases via their public library affiliation.
- Texas State University alumni living outside Texas are encouraged to check with their local public library for database access as many states have programs similar to TexShare.
Visiting the Campus after Graduation
Driving Directions and Parking Information