Texas State faculty may use this form to submit a proposal for a Library Research Grant, i.e. to request non-curricular materials to support their research.
Applications are accepted from September to early November.
Please respond to all questions. An asterisk (*) indicates a required field.
2. Please describe your project in detail.
3. Indicate how you expect the results of this research to be used. For example, would this research be incorporated into papers, articles, presentations?
4. Have you received this kind of grant in the past?
If yes, please describe the project, list objectives from your previous grant, and indicate whether and how each of those objectives was achieved (e.g., project was completed, publications, presentations, etc.).
5. How difficult would your access to these materials be if you did not receive funding?
6. Evaluate these items as research materials of continuing value to the University.
7. List the titles desired in order of preference (1 = most important). List title, ISBN or product ID, cost, and source (e.g. Amazon or vendor URL), e.g. Please note that if the title is available from multiple vendors, Acquisitions may order from a different vendor.
1. Title ................. ISBN ................. Cost .............. Source .................
Alternatively, you may upload a Word or Excel document containing the information (see upload function below).