YouStar Studio is your space to create and record videos in a studio-quality space that is reservable and easy to use. You write the script, You direct the production and YouStar in your own original video for a class project, presentation, online lecture or performance. Visit this Web page to find out more. You will need to check in at the 2nd Floor Help Desk and sign some paperwork before you head down to the studio.
Be sure to check out this important Prepare Before You Go video and Web page for a complete rundown on what you need to wear and bring with you.
Location: Alkek Library First Floor (downstairs)
Capacity: You'd be pushing it to get more than 6 people on screen together.
Reservable: For one or two-hour sessions with daytime, evening and weekend options.
- Fixed cameras with variable zoom options
- Fixed studio lighting
- Green screen wall
- HDMI & VGA connectors to upload your own script or background image.
- Computer screens where you can choose pre-programmed lighting and camera and monitor options
- Two monitors for watching your presentation or uploading your script
- Small table, two chairs, if needed