Comments and suggestions related to the general operation of the library.
- Contact: Joan Heath, Associate Vice President and University Librarian
- By phone: 512.245.2133
- Or, use submit feedback using this online form
For adaptive equipment contact:
For other library services contact:
- Stephanie Towery
- By phone: 512-245-1090
Acquisitions & Collection Development
Tell us what books, media, or e-resources you would like added to the collection.
- Contact: Ginger Williams
- By phone: 512.245.3009
- Subject Librarians and Faculty Liaisons
- Alkek Order Suggestion Form (broad subject area)
- Order Request Form (specific titles)
Information about borrowing or renewing library materials, library holds and fines
Information for students enrolled in an online course.
Information about submitting a document to the institutional repository.
Help with location of documents, map services, and collection information.
Looking for something we don't own? Borrow it from another library.
Research & Instructional Services
Get research assistance, schedule an appointment with a librarian, and more.
- Contact: Dianna Morganti
- By phone: Research & Information Desk 512.215.2686
- Request a library research instruction session for your class:
- Contact your subject librarian or use the Ask a Librarian service for research assistance
- Request a Research Consultation for more in depth research assistance
Report a Problem
Report technical problems experienced while using the library catalog, databases or other electronic research tools.
Questions about placing materials on reserve or how to locate reserves.
Thesis & Dissertation Preparation
Questions about submission or binding
Questions about electronic version:
IT Assistance Center (ITAC)
For questions about connecting to the Texas State wireless network or for other computer related problems.
- By Phone: 512.245.ITAC (4822)
- ITAC Website
Student Learning Assistance Center (SLAC)
Tutoring in many subject areas, online resources,standardized test preparation and more.