Organizational Development & Strategic Planning
Mission of the Division
Mission or Area of Focus coming soon
Administrative Services is responsible for the following functions:
- Procurement - Procure products and services that provide library staff with the resources necessary to perform their job duties.
- Accounting - Develop and manage library budgets; Capture information used to ensure that transactions comply with relevant statutes and guidelines and that payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Travel - Oversee library travel budget; Process travel requests and generate travel applications and reimbursement forms for library staff; Assist with travel arrangements and registrations as needed.
- Facilities Management - Provide a safe, secure, healthy and comfortable environment for staff and library users.
- Human Resources - Ensure that employees are well-informed, aware of relevant policies/procedures, job duties, and expectations; Oversee library hiring and diversity practices; Provide effective and appropriate development opportunities for all library staff; Offer guidance on personnel issues.
|Somaly Kim Wu||Director, Organizational Development and Strategic Planningemail@example.com||245-8840|
|Kim Finney||Special Collections Procurement Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||245-3006|
|Albert Hernandez||Library Facilities Manageremail@example.com||245-3929|
|Priscilla Hernandez||Library Procurement Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||245-2642|
|Vacant||Assistant Director, Organizational Development and Strategic Planning||vacant||245-xxxx|
|Colleen Muncie||Head Accounting Clerkemail@example.com||245-9031|
|Andrew Mangin||Administrative Assistant IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org||245-6884|