Theses and Dissertations - Submission and Binding
Submission through Vireo
All theses and dissertations are submitted to the Library through Vireo, the electronic thesis and dissertation deposit platform. The Library harvests approved theses and dissertations from this system for the online repository. No additional action is required on your part to provide or pay for the library copy.
See The Graduate College Guide to Preparing and Submitting A Thesis or Dissertation for details of the preparation and submission process.
Binding of Personal and Department Copies
Effective August 20, 2021, the Libraries will no longer offer personal or departmental binding services.
Many companies offer bindery services. The Libraries do not recommend specific binderies, but offer the following suggestions for your convenience.
- Alkek Print Shop (plastic comb binding)
- PhD Book Binding (hard cover, softcover)
- Thesis on Demand (hard cover)
- Local office supply and copy shops often offer comb binding.
- Local print shops often offer comb and softcover binding.
- Many cities have small binderies that you can find by searching for “bindery near me” or “bindery in cityname.”