- Reservations are not confirmed until accepted by library staff. Confirmation email will be sent at least five (5) business days prior to the proposed date.
- Do not announce or publicize any display/exhibit until an official confirmation has been received.
- Organizations/Persons that reserve the space are responsible for all costs associated with any damage to the display/exhibit cases during its use, as determined by University Libraries.
- Exhibitts/displays typically may be exhibited for up to six weeks.
- At the end of a display period, the Exhibit/Display cases must be left clean.
- When the topic is of a sensitive or controversial nature, an objective presentation is required.
- Exhibit/Displays will not promote partisan political, religious or social doctrines.
- Exhibit/Display may not promote the financial profit of any individual, organization or commercial enterprise.
- The Library is not responsible for personal items left unattended.
- Selling, fundraising, or solicitation is strictly prohibited without formal authorization.
- Must satisfy public safety considerations,e.g free standing displays.
- Exhibitor must sign an exhibit proposal with University Libraries
- If the person/group is unable to setup the exhibit as scheduled needs to cancel the exhibit, they should contact Joe Fuller, email@example.com
- If the exhibit is not removed within the allotted time period, University Libraries will remove the item of the exhibit at the exhibtors' risk.
Exhibit space and display walls and cases on the Alkek Library third and fourth floors are made available for visual presentation of topical material on a per request basis.Typical duration of exhibit/displays would 4 to 6 weeks.
Display locations: Public display options are found on the third and fourth floor of Alkek Library.
Display options: Exhibit/displays may be placed in the glass cases on the third and fourth floors, mobile panels provided by the library or in other display options provided by the requester.
Height: 73 5/8 Inches
Width: 24 Inches
Depth: 18 7/8 Inches
Shelves: 6/case, 5 removable glass shelves and bottom level
Height: 70 5/8 Inches (individual panel)
Width: 82 3/8 Inches (individual panel + legs)
Panels: 24 total available