The YouStar Studio is a personal creative video space designed to unlock your imagination. Everything you need to create your own video content is available, and the content options are limitless.
These are some of the content types being produced in the YouStar Studio.
- Video Podcasts
- Public Service Announcements
- Product Videos
- Music Videos
Visit the the YouStar website for more information.
WE'RE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Due to construction, the YouStar Studio is closed. We will open back up in early 2020. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Alkek Library, 1st Floor
*Check-in for appointments at the 2nd Floor Help Desk
Capacity: 1-3 people fit comfortably on camera.
Reservable: Book a one or two-hour session. Daytime, evening and weekend hours available.
Please visit our booking page for studio availability.
Includes: Everything but your script.
- Fixed HD Video camera with zoom, pan and tilt features
- Fixed professional studio lighting
- Green Screen or black curtain backdrop
- In-studio computer provides green screen background.
- Bring your own device connection also available for green screen background (HDMI)
- Program monitor
- Presentation monitor available for notes, scripts or other reference material
- Small table and two chairs are included in the studio and can easily be moved on-set